Cocoknits Fuzz off Comb
Keep your garments looking fresh with the Fuzz Off Comb. It efficiently picks up troublesome pills and fiber fuzz build-up. Simply shave the fuzz off of your handmade or store-bought knits, wool garments, and more! The compact size makes it easy to take on-the-go. The handle is manufactured from PLA, a 100% biodegradable plant fiber.
See below for information on the Fuzz Off Comb Refill blades (sold separately).
How to Use
- Gently glide in one direction along the surface of your knitting or fabric.
Fuzz Off Comb Refills
These recyclable Fuzz Off Comb Refills can easily make your Fuzz Off Comb work just like new! Sprucing up knits is a breeze with the Fuzz Off Comb, so much so that we want to use it all the time. Heavy use can eventually dull the blade. Instead of replacing the entire Fuzz Off Comb, just switch out the comb and avoid unnecessary waste. Refills are quick, easy, and safe to install. Old refills can be recycled (they're 100% steel).
- Recyclable 100% steel
- Razor edge covered with a welded cage that protects skin and fabric.
- Caution: sharp edge is covered, but small things that can fit past cage bars may be cut, and the corners are pointed. Please handle with care.
- 3 comb refills
How to Use
- slide comb cover off with seam side facing you
- remove old comb
- carefully replace comb, aligning holes with the two notches
- slide comb cover back into place
See video tutorial "HOW TO INSTALL A FUZZ OFF COMB REFILL"