We've been busy running around making our shop look nice n' pretty again, and as of Thursday June 11th we are opening up for browsing a few days a week - yippee!
For now you can pop in store on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 10-3pm, to browse, squish and play with colour to your heart's content.
We have set up some rules to keep everything running smoothly, and we appreciate you taking note of them before coming into our store:
- 4 Customers in store at a time (make sure you're rugged up in case you have to wait outside)
- Please use the Hand Sanitiser provided
- No same day Winding (but you can leave it with us and collect at a later time!)
- No Cash if possible
- Remember to maintain Social Distance
- We will try to help you out with yarn suggestions or questions as best we can, but with social distancing and being quite busy we may not be able to provide our usual level of support. We suggest you Source your Patterns beforehand on Ravelry (or Purl Soho, etc) and come prepared.
- This is a no brainer, but if you are at all sick, stay home!
In Store Pick Up
We are still offering in store collection. When placing an online order, just enter code COLLECT at checkout to waive the shipping fees.
Please also give us advanced warning if you would like your yarn wound so we can prepare it before you come to collect.
We are still offering our free local bike delivery service for orders $25 and over.
When placing an online order, just enter code BIKE at checkout to waive the shipping fees.
Deliveries are on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons to the following suburbs:
- Brunswick (inc East and West)
- Carlton North
- Princes Hill
- Fitzroy North