Jawoll Sock Kits
Try your hand at knitting socks with our new Jawoll Socks Kit! Included in this kit is our Maker Maker Simple Socks pattern that is a great kickstarter for new sock knitters, or a go-to basic design for the sock expert. Our toe-up sock kit is perfect for the intermediate knitter who's comfortable knitting in the round and looking to add some skills to their knitting toolkit!
We know choosing colours can be tricky, so we've done some of the hard work for you and put together some suggestions in our great Jawoll sock yarn! It's a soft and machine washable yarn, making it perfect for everyday, wearable socks.
These kits should be enough for about 2 pairs of womens socks if alternating colours, depending on your chosen size and leg length.
Please note that this kit is for yarn and pattern only.
What you will get:
- 3x 50g balls of Jawoll Sock Yarn in colourway of your choice
- Maker Maker Simple Socks Pattern
What you will need:
- 2.50mm or 2.25mm/80cm Fixed Circular Needles
- Kit 1: 0372 Mint, 0228 Orange, 0246 Lilac
- Kit 2: 0184 Hot Pink, 0006 Cobalt, 0228 Orange
- Kit 3: 0184 Hot Pink, 0228 Orange, 0149 Neon Yellow
- Kit 4: 0006 Cobalt, 0023 Light Grey, 0246 Lilac
- Kit 5: 0184 Hot Pink, 0137 Black and White Marled, 0149 Neon Yellow
- Kit 6: 0219 Light Mauve, 0388 Teal, 0119 Pink
- Kit 7: 0184 Hot Pink, 0006 Cobalt, 0149 Neon Yellow