Brynn & Co's embroidery guide is perfect for anyone new to embroidery or with basic knowledge. This little booklet will walk you through some of the most important tools and accessories required to get you started. It also teaches 6 basic embroidery stitches that are commonly used in patterns.
The 20 page guide includes the following:
- A table of contents and Introduction
- Getting to know the Embroidery tools such as fabric, thread, hoops, needles and more.
- Additional Tools or “Stitchy Accessories”
- 6 Basic Embroidery stitches, Straight stitch, Back Stitch, Stem stitch, Satin stitch, French knots and Lazy Daisy.
- Conclusion and a little about Brynn&Co.