Wash Cloth Kits
Introducing our new Wash Cloth Kits! Wash cloths are great for so many things:
- They are soft for bathing babies
- Gentle on your face
- Strong for sustainable dish cloths and minimizing waste in the home
- They make great beginner friendly projects
- And are fantastic speedy gifts!
This is a great project for newer knitters, and will introduce you to some simple increasing & decreasing, as well as basic Mosaic knitting (it's like colourwork for cheaters!)
Using 2 balls of our organic Cottonwood 8ply yarn with our pattern and correct tension, this will yield 3 cloths: 1 'Colourblock', and 2 'Mosaic Dots' in alternating colourways.
We've suggested a few colour combo's in the photos, but we encourage you to mix and match your own! Just select your choice for both Colour A and Colour B then add them to your cart.
What you will get:
- 2 balls of Cottonwood 8ply in colours of your choice
- 3.75mm 25cm straight needles (or 30cm if we run out)
- Yarn needles
- Maker Maker Wash Cloth pattern