Real Easy Raglan Yarn Kit
Check out the new extra Woolly 8ply colours and reach out to us to put together a raglan kit for you!
Would you like to knit your first top-down sweater but not sure where to start? Our new Real Easy Raglan pattern is a great first garment option, and we thought we'd make it even easier by putting the yarn together as a kit!
The pattern is designed as a my-first-garment project, and suitable for adventurous beginners who have mastered knitting a beanie in the round, and can cast on, bind off, knit, purl, increase and decrease. It is also a fabulous wardrobe staple for those who know what they are doing!
Just pick your size according to the pattern information below, and your favourite colour, and we'll pop the right amount of yarn together for you.
This kit is just for yarn, so make sure you have the right Circular Needles, or grab some from us too!
What you will get:
- XS - 8 Balls of Woolly 8ply in your choice of colour
- S - 9 Balls of Woolly 8ply
- SM - 10 Balls of Woolly 8ply
- M - 11 Balls of Woolly 8ply
- L - 13 Balls of Woolly 8ply
- XL - 14 Balls of Woolly 8ply
- XXL - 15 Balls of Woolly 8ply
- Maker Maker Real Easy Raglan pattern
What you will need:
- 3.50mm 40cm and 80-100cm circular needles
- 4mm 80-100cm circular needles
- Plus same sizes in preferred needles for small circumference knitting (Magic Loop, DPN’s, etc). Adjust needle size as necessary to match pattern gauge.
- 5 stitch markers (1 different one for beginning of round, 4 for increasing)
- Scrap yarn for holding stitches
- Darning needle
Sizes: XS (S, SM, M, L, XL, XXL)
To Fit Bust: 74 (80, 86, 94, 103, 110, 118) cm / 29 (31.5, 34, 37, 40, 43, 46) inches
Finished Bust: 88 (94, 101, 109, 116, 123, 128) cm / 34.5 (37, 40, 43, 46, 48, 50) inches.
Designed to fit with between 6-15cm / 2-6” of positive ease depending on preferred fit. Pictured here in size SM worn with about 8cm positive ease.
Yarn: Any 8ply / DK weight yarn. We used Woolly 8ply.
Quantity: Approximately 748 (857, 972, 1103, 1242, 1368, 1501) metres
Needles: 3.50mm 40cm and 80-100cm, 4mm 80-100cm circular needles, plus same sizes in preferred needles for small circumference knitting (Magic Loop, DPN’s, etc).
Adjust needle size as necessary to match pattern gauge.
Gauge: 20sts x 27rows to 10cm in stocking stitch on larger needles
Extras: 5 stitch markers (1 different one for beginning of round, 4 for increasing), scrap yarn for holding stitches, darning needle
You can find more information and photos of this pattern over on the Ravelry page!