Laine Issue 14
Regular price $48.00
Issue 14, summer 2022, of Laine Magazine is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights – gentle, delicate and carefree. The beloved Nordic summers are so short and sweet, that even the wee small hours feel too precious to spend asleep. The 10 designs featured in this summer collection embody that summer night’s magic and explore colorwork, texture, and delicate details. Laine Issue 14 brings us beautiful patterns for multiple sweaters and cardigans along with a scarf, shawl, and socks.
The designers featured in this issue include: Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided)
- an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
- an article about Sisters United
- an article about vegan knitting
- a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
- a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favorites section.
Printed in Estonia.
Print only. No digital download code available.