**Applications now closed**
We are currently on the lookout for two new faces to join the Maker Maker team in 2021.
We are looking for two part time (employed as permanent casual) retail assistants to help with daily shop tasks including:
- Serving customers - putting through sales, suggesting yarns and patterns, basic pattern help.
- Restocking shelves and refreshing displays.
- Answering emails and phone calls.
- Processing online and postal orders.
- Light cleaning.
We would love to talk to you if you are:
- Patient, friendly and approachable - we pride ourselves on customer service and love helping and encouraging new crafters.
- A competent knitter - comfortable with basic knitting, reading patterns and with some yarn and fibre knowledge, and keen to learn more. Crochet or other fibre craft experience is a bonus.
- Available for part time hours, including Saturdays.
- Retail experience is a bonus.
- Reliable, enthusiastic, and looking to join the team long-term.
In summary, if you are a keen knitter who would love to give customers a great experience in store, if you are excited to learn even more about the world of knitting and expand your knowledge and skills, and if you would love to join the MM team, then send your resume, a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.